CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

An expensive trip to Walmart...


Well, as Lizzy has already heard, our tv decided to die. I guess it didn't completely give out, it just decided that everything on the screen should have a blue shadow to go with it! Well that got annoying fast, and with Utah football playing their season opener tomorrow night Brett had to take action ASAP. We found a great deal at the local Walmart, and now we'll be able to watch college football to our hearts' content (read sarcastically) on our new LCD flat panel. The screen is smaller, down to 37 inches from the monstrous 53 we were used to, but man is it a nice picture! Anyway, that's all the interesting news from here so I thought I would share. And if you know anyone who wants a used big screen tv that will cost about $400 to fix, let us know!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

What is it about guys and their big tv. Brad has a thing for LCD tv's that are very big. I say whatever. Personally I don't care and sometimes feel like I wish the TV would just go away so we could be more productive.

Katie said...

Yeah, I gave in and bought Rob a 42 inch plasma for Fathers Day...but actually I love the TiVo so I cant be too annoyed with it!

Steph said...

O goodness - how will you be able to handle such a small screen?

Kari said...

Ooo, Katie, that's quite the upgrade for you guys! I love my TiVo...couldn't live without it during these Nebraska winters when Brett's studying and there's nothing else to do.:)

Katie said...

I know..it's an upgrade from like 1962 to the present...it was needed.

Kari said...

Now I'm wondering what he got you for Mother's Day to earn such an amazing Father's Day present!;)