CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 25, 2007




Well, it was a year ago on the 24th that Ryan and I got engaged so we decided to go back to the spot where he popped the questions...Sandhollow State Park, and of course go fishing. It was actually a lot of fun, I probably caught 30 or so fish! Huggy, Ryan's fishing partner is in the back ground, we went out on his boat, i kicked their butts in catching fish!!! I also added pictures of Calli and Dixon who just moved to Philly, i miss them like crazy! Isn't Dixon a cute kid!

3 comments:

Steph said...

good golly Brooke...you and all the fishing is tripping me out!

That little boy is so cute!

Lizzy said...

You really are a fishing maniac these days :) I remember when Doug took me like 2 years ago and I almost cried when he made ME take the fish off the hook. He tried to make me clean them too, but that was just too much for me.

Sarah said...

I have gutted a fish before.


Brad took me fishing before.

My Uncle is a fly fisherman instructor in the back woods of West Virginia.

And there you have my three fish comments.

Baby boy Dixon is cute and looks like his mommy.