CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Stephanie's Birthday



For Stephanie's 27th Birthday party this year, she decided to have an 80's dance party. Of course, I was really anxious to pull out my NKOTB button. (By the way, I heard today that the New Kids may be having a reunion tour soon... No WAY am I missing that. ) Anyway, I totally made this Birthday cake - inspired by the neon that was the 80's!

And... just in case you thought she couldn't get any cuter, here is a picture I found of Stephanie, actually in the 80's, with her younger brother Spencer...

2 comments:

Brooke said...

DUDE, Stephanie, Happy Belated birthday! That is totally awesome! I love the 80's birthday idea. Very creative! I miss hanging out with the college gang and having fun parties. You guys look great! Thanks for the smile :-)

Katie said...

Happy belated Birthday Stephanie!!!