CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Some "Red" for Brooke

Dear Red,
I keep hearing people say that I should do more for the environment. Currently I ride my bike to work, but it occurs to me I really just get in the way of cars, clogging up traffic and thereby creating more pollution. Is there anything I can do?
Wannabe,
Eco-friendly

Dear Clog,
I'd say start small and simple. For example try just using one light bulb in your house, of course you will have to carry it with you from room to room but just think of all the bulbs you'll be saving.
It only takes one...to screw in bulb,
Red


Dear Red,
I am really hungry. What kinds of meals can you make in less than an hour?

Dear Hungry,
Well, I can make all kinds of fantastically delicious meals in less than an hour, but no, Gavin, I do not have any leftovers for you.
Hamburger Helper helps the helpless,
Red


Dear Red,
How do you feel about garden gnomes?
Green Thumb

Dear Green,
I feel pretty good about them. In fact when my friends start talking about computers or other things I'm not really interested in, I pretend they are gnomes because let's face it, talking gnomes are hilarious no matter what they are saying.
Delightfully distracted,
Red

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks Steph! You are always so FUNNY! I loved the bit about Gavin and left overs. HILARIOUS!!!