CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

memories

I have loved watching conference this year! Especially with the announcement of a temple in KC...very exciting. We actually had tickets to two sessions, but weren't able to attend after all because my morning sickness got the better of me. Anyway, this time of year always reminds me of the fun times we used to have attending Ladies Night together. I think one of my favorites was when we were in Vegas (I think this was just Brooke and Katie and me after Katie's marathon), and we went to the DB down there and gorged ourselves on Great Harvest Bread all night. And then of course when we were all in SLC together, eating at Olive Garden, and attending the festivities at Sarah's DB downtown. Good times! I just wanted you girls to know I was missing you on Ladies Night, and I hope there will be another one together in the future for us.:)

3 comments:

Katie said...

I totally was thinking of the Kent's when I heard the KC temple announcement. That is great. And I too miss ladies night at the DB. I remember fondly gaining back all of the calories I lost running the marathon on that Great Harvest bread. Another good DB memory is B-rooke making sure we all folded the papers with our names on it correctly to guarantee we would win something in the raffle. I think I won the book "Between Husband and Wife" well before I was married:) I miss you girls lots.

Brooke said...

I still use that same tactic today...I hope everyone folds there paper with a little ruffle near the edges...One of my memories is standing in line waiting to get into conference with Lizzy's mom, she brought us some new Arby sandwich that was amazing...Thanks Sister Peterson!!!

Lizzy said...

We definitely have some good memories, especially around General Conf time. When Katie gets back for sure we totally have to do a reunion to spend Ladies Night together! Miss you girls!