CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Time Out For Women

This weekend I attending the Time Out For Women Conference and Seminar with my mom and sister. We had a really great time. I wish I had been bold enough to go get my picture taken with my two favorite ladies, Sherri Dew and Hilary Weeks, but I was a lil camera shy... Regardless, the whole weekend I was thinking about how fun it would be to begin planning an '09 reunion for us girls. If we start early, hopefully we can all be there. It would be just like the old days at Ladies Night (except the whole weekend!!) :)



There are several locations and dates to choose from, but I was thinking that going to St George on Nov 6-7, 2009 might be the easiest. I know Katie won't know when she might be in town to visit family just yet (since this is over a year away) BUT I figured these dates might be close enough to Thanksgiving, that it might work for even the Irish to be in attendance. Check out the rest of the schedule below too to see if another location or date sticks out to ya! I also figured St George might be the easiest since Sarah, Kari, and Brooke are already in Utah... Anyway, let me know what you think... Here is the entire schedule and site (http://deseretbook.com/time-out/2009):

January 23-24 - Ogden, UT
March 6-7 - Denver, CO
March 13-14 - Houston, TX and Seattle, WA
March 20-21 - Orlando, FL
May 1-2 - Billings, MT and Edmonton, AB
May 8-9 - Columbia, SC
May 15-16 - Cincinnati, OH
June 5-6 - Pocatello, ID
September 11-12 - Boise, ID
September 18-19 - Logan, UT and Pleasanton, CA
October 9-10 - Phoenix, AZ and Richmond, VA
October 16-17 - Riverside, CA
October 23-24 - Kansas City, MO and Minneapolis, MN
November 6-7 - St. George, UT

6 comments:

Katie said...

Totally...It might actually be easiest for me to be there if we planned for the summer...I think next holiday season we are coming for Christmas only and wouldn't be in the states until December. What does everyone else think?

Kari said...

My only issue with summer is that they only have one...June, which is a couple weeks after my due date.:)

Lizzy, I want to hear more about your parents being back!

Kari said...

Okay Lizzy, I checked your blog, so disregard the last half of my previous comment.:)

Brooke said...

I would love to do the St. George one but I am also game for Boise, ID or Richmond, VA. If you all come here I have rooms to spare. I could easily fit 4 people on beds and about 5 more on air matresses/couches. :-) This sounds like fun! Maybe we could make it an extended reunion and invite as many 50th ward people we can find and do a dinner and activity. Let me know!

Sarah said...

I like the St. George Idea. I think it would be the best for me.

Sarah said...

Katie, when you say summer what months are you looking at? In September there is one in Logan which is an hour and a half from my house. Not like it would be fun to drive but might be an alternative.