CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby Whitman

Thursday we had our first ultrasound, which was amazing. Right away we were able to see the baby stretching out and moving all around. I wasn't expecting to see the baby so clearly at this point, so it was quite a surprise. It really helped make it even more real for me and the Doug.

In this first picture you can see how the baby was waving his hand during a lot of the ultrasound, just saying hi.

We have our second ultrasound scheduled for June 3 so we can hopefully find out the sex at that time. I am getting so anxious to find out if we will be having a boy or a girl. Doug thinks that based on these pictures, it's definitely a boy... but the doctor wasn't able to tell yet.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kari said...

I love it! Such clear pictures...it's amazing how much they change and grow in just a few weeks.:)

Kristen said...

So cute! Seriously, I can't believe how much you can see in this ultrasound!! My first one she was only a little bean... Ps....I think it might be a boy too! ( but maybe it's just the power of suggestion) : )

Sarah said...

How fun! This year is becoming the year of babies! I am so excited for you Lizzy!