CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Baby #2 - 18 WEEKS

So, I've been trying to take weekly pics on Sundays but I just don't always get around to posting them. I think I might have to start doing it before 10 o'clock at night though, because I swear that belly grows once I can take my hose off and relax after meetings, dinner, and a full church day! : )

I'm actually twenty weeks in another day! Halfway....woohoo! We have our ultrasound the day before Thanksgiving. Boy or girl? What do you think? : )



4 comments:

money-key said...

Dear letshearitforthegirls and blog readers! My name is topblogger, I want to show you the new program. Promoheads brings new level of efficiency into the way you monetize your web site traffic and run targeted ad campaigns.
Learn http://promoheads.blogspot.com/

Lizzy said...

Kristen, I love it how I never saw this post before we got this random comment on here. (I get emails when comments are made)

Anyway, you look so cute!!!

AsRealAs Alexander said...

hmm..izzit a baby girl?linked to you by the next blog link..having a baby is something really delighting right?praise the creator..

Bella Swan said...

Congratulations.
I believe it will be a beautiful little girl