CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Bat Craaaazy


...Hopefully Sarah got a chance to hear her birthday music by now because I decided to update the tunes to the top songs of 1999 - the year most of us met :) Enjoy!




Here is a picture of the Doug and I from last week. We went with Derek & Emily (the in-laws) to see one of the biggest tourist attactions in Austin, the bats. They live under the the dowtown bridge during spring and summer and each night at dusk the cloud of them goes south to get food in the night. It is really quite the incredible sight. Unfortunately because of the weird weather we've been having, they didn't all come out at once the night we went, so the sight wasn't as spectacular. We were all disappointed.





P.S. If you enlarge the pic, you can see my psycho red bat eyes! Ha!


8 comments:

Steph said...

Ok so at first I thought you took that amazing sunset picture and I was like you big liar there were tons of bats but then I realized it was a promo pic! ha!

Steph said...

Doug kinda looks like a bat there...is he trying to fly?

Katie said...

Wow...those songs take me back to BYU freshman dances...oh the fun...I agree, Doug does kindof look like a bat. I saw Danny yesterday and he wanted me to say 'hey' to you all so 'hey'.

Lizzy said...

Yes, I'd like to say I took that first pic, but I stole it from the Bat website..THAT is what the cloud of bats is supposed to look like...

I agree that Doug look like a bat. He gets in a really silly mood around his brother.

Man, what the heck has happened to Danny? Katie - Did you get any info on what he's been up to? Too bad he never responds to emails.

Katie said...

Danny was waitlisted for law school at UCLA but didn't end up getting in so he is gonna work another year and then apply to school again. I know he has been working really crazy hours but other than that I don't know much else. He seems to being doing good though...

Steph said...

Does Danny know I'm still single...ha ha ha ha :)

Brooke said...

Okay Okay...I motion to have Danny be apart of the "Let's Hear it for the Girls" Blog site. I don't think he would mind. How can we get him on and see what he is up too? I miss that kid! PLUS...remember how good he was at the guitar and singing...maybe he could down load some of his songs so we could listen to them again.

Lizzy, tell Batman (AKA...Doug) Hi for us :-) hehe! Love the pics!

Katie said...

I actually don't think Danny would mind being on the blog. Next time I see him I will make sure he knows you are still single Stephanie! I don't think he has a girlfriend so you could be in luck :)