CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 10, 2007

One year older





Thank you Lizzy for the birthday song and thank you everyone for the nice b-day messages. This has been a great summer off and I am sad to go back to work. I return on Aug. 22. On Aug 5th Brad blessed Mason, and the Friday before that we took the boys to Lagoon. Wyatt was unsure about the rides and freaked out when we would put him on the ride by himself, but Noah had fun. We have gone to our cabin a few times this summer and will go more in the fall when there are not as many bugs. I took the boys to get their pictures taken this week which is a major accomplishment for me. Little boys getting pictures taken in a lot of work and very exhausting. Well a lot of work and very exhausting sums up my summer. We have had a good time playing in sandboxes and swimming pools.


Okay I wrote what you just read a few weeks ago. I am now back to work and I am sad, but we are looking into the possability of my quiting in October and hopefully being able to get a part time job. Everyone pray for me that it will really work out.

2 comments:

Steph said...

OK so those are some of the cutes pictures ever!!

Kari said...

Oh, I really hope you can quit in October...that would be great! And my goodness, Mason totally has a Sarah face on in that first picture.:)