CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ask Red

Ok so here's a few of the older editions for your reading enjoyment. Don't worry I have plenty more...

Dear Red,
A guy called me up for a date and my phone cut out on me right after he asked me, and he thinks I hung up on him and keeps avoiding me now. I would’ve said yes, now what do I do?
Signed,
Confused

Dear Confused,
He’s not avoiding you because he thinks you hung up on him; he’s avoiding you because you have an inadequate phone service provider. I would recommend upgrading your service or switching networks and then you can “reconnect.”
Over and out,
Red


Dear Red,
Relief Society is so great that I can’t stand to leave on Sunday. How can I add more sisterness to my week?
Signed,
Sisterly Love

Paul,
How many times do we have to tell you?Stay out of Relief Society! Please go to Elders’ Quorum.
Thanks,
Red


Dear Red,
If I sit with a guy during Sacrament Meeting, does that mean we’re a couple?
~Inquiring Mind

Dear Inquiring,
Well, that really depends on which side of you he is sitting. If he is sitting to your right, then you’ll surely be engaged in no time. If he’s sitting on your left, proceed with caution as this could be strictly friendship.
Hope he ‘chooses the right’,
Red

2 comments:

Brooke said...

you are hilarious!!! Man, I wish our ward could add a little humor into it like yours!!! We need a "RED" lovin! I love your Sunday edition! Keep it up, and keep us posted!!!

Lizzy said...

I think I like the 2nd one the best (to "Confused"). Maybe you should try to get in with one of the local newspapers. Or you could start an 'Ask Red' Blog!!