CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007











Guess what?!? Ry and I actually got to go on a mini vacation and do you know where and what we did?!? Any guesses? Yep! That's right! We went to Fish Lake to go FISHING...shocker, I know! I think when ever we get a day off, we go fishing! I should probably start putting pictures of other things i do...like work or go to the bathroom?!? Nah, I'll stick with fishing. Okay, so here are some pictures of our latest adventures. We took our camper trailer up, his sister's family brought their camper trailer, and his parents brought the boat and we all had a big camp out. It was AWESOME. I really needed to get away from St. George and work. There is a picture of the valley. A picture of Fremont river that we fly fished in. A picture of Ryan actually fly fishing. In one of our mini side adventures we went into a forest that had initials all over the trees so we added to it. And the last picture is of a sunset sitting on Fish Lake, I caught aHUGE makinaw (AKA: Lake Trout) in there too, sadly it got off of the hook right when it got to the boat, and that is why I am telling everyone it was HUGE. In all it was a great vacation! Until our next fishing adventure...over and out!!!

1 comments:

Lizzy said...

I say do your thang, Brooke. If you love the fishing - more power to ya. Beautiful pics!