CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Red: the color of love


So...on Monday, Doug and I were off work for Labor Day too. To celebrate - we painted. Well, really, I started the project and then he stepped in and saved me hours of labor. What do you think of the new color? I love it!
P.S. I started a blog for Doug and I - http://www.dougandlizzy.blogspot.com/ .
Actually, I wanted to start a blog that I could use to test out some new stuff with the HTML before I messed up something on this blog or our family blog that I couldn't fix. (This last week I've been trying to play with them to add some new features) Anyway, I'm not sure how often we'll post on it, but you can check it out if you'd like. I think it'll be more fun to keep once we have kids and stuff :)

6 comments:

Brooke said...

i LOVE the color, what's it called, and where did you get it? what is this talk about kids?!? are you trying to tell us something?!? just wondering :-)

Lizzy said...

we picked it up at Home Depot - it's called "Ruby Ring" (Behr brand)

come on, we've got to be realistic. the kids are coming at some point...

Brooke said...

some point?!? Do you mean in less than 9 months from now?!? just wondering! :-) Luv ya!

Sarah said...

Hey what about brooke and Ryan are they having kids anytime soon any future plans?

Lizzy I love the red. I also admire you choosing to take on the red paint challenge. I get nervous about not getting the right color. Thus we stick with neturals and light colors. I personally like pottery barn paint colors through benjamin Moore. You should check them out. This of course is not to say that your red is not HOT! cuz it is.

Lizzy said...

brooke - i have chosen to leave you on the edge of your seat. i neither confirm, nor deny the allegations at hand. ha!

thx Sar, i'll have to check those out since now i am obsessed with painting my entire house.

Brooke said...

You're totally prego... Aren't you?!? If not today, I know what you are doing tonight! Have fun!!! I can't wait to be an Aunt again, so hurry up!!!! It's so exciting.

As for Ry and I...I don't think childern are in our future any time soon. May be in a year or so...I just put in for a position with Highland City as the City Recorder. If we get that and get up there that means we could talk about babies a little sooner, so start prayin that I get it!!! :-)