CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Another mini-vacation in KC




We just got back from spending the weekend in Missouri with my family. On Friday night my youngest brother Owen had his Eagle Scout Court of Honor. It was really cool to see him reach that goal, and be able to celebrate with him. Saturday brought perfect fall weather so we played tennis with my brothers in the morning, and then went to the Royals/Yankees game in the evening with my whole family. It was fun to hang out with everyone, but I'm exhausted and not quite ready to start another work week tomorrow! Anyway, I thought I'd share a few pictures from the festivities.

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

Fun pics. It's been a while since I've been to a baseball game... I'll have to check for one around here. We live about 5 minutes away from where the Round Rock Express play (minor league affiliate of the Astros).

Brooke said...

your hair is getting so long! I love it. Great pictures. Looks like you guys are having fun!

Sarah said...

So are you growing your hair out? You of course are still my hair mentor. Brad is trying to get me to grow out my hair. I am considering it. It looks like you guys had a nice weekend.

Steph said...

What's with all the sporting events...did I miss something...baseball, tennis??? Then there's Brooke with the fishing, don't even get me started on that!

ha ha looks like good times

Kari said...

Oh, you have no idea about all the sports now! I watch them all pretty much, but I only try my hand at tennis.:) And yes Sarah, I'm trying to grow it out. Not too long...just a little bit more. It had been short for a few years so I wanted a change.

Katie said...

Your hair is getting so long. I personally just got a really bad haircut that I have to have one of my friends fix today. Also, sorry that Easton keeps calling b-rett on the cell. He just really wants to talk to him I guess!