CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Front Page News!


Well it is offical. I am going to receive my endowments on the 28th of September and be sealed to my 4 boys on Saturday 29th in the bountiful temple! I am very excited. It has been a long time coming and we are very ready. So... if anyone is going to be in Utah there is an event to attend! Of course I will not be upset if people are unable to attend I realize the short notice makes things difficult. Brad is going to Brasil the first part of October and so we wanted to do it before he takes off to a third world county.

6 comments:

Steph said...

Congrats!! that is SO exciting!!! So can you register for a sealing...ha ha ha

Lizzy said...

Sarah, you have waited so long and been so patient. I am so, so, so happy for you!! I wish more than anything that I could be there, but I will be in St Louis for work.

Brooke said...

Sarah!!! Yep-ee! I am SO excited for you! I told Ryan I want to come up for it, so the next couple days we are going to work on getting off work and coming up!!! We definitly want to come up for such a joyous event!!! I will let you know what our plans will be. I can't wait to see you and your family!!! Congratulations!!!!

Kari said...

Wow, Sarah, you just made my day! I am so very excited for you, and for your family. It will be so wonderful. I wish I could be there, but I'll be thinking of you. So Brad is making the Brazil trip, huh?

Katie said...

Hooray!!!! We are so excited for you guys. There is a small chance that we could come out...I will try and see what we can do. Also, sorry that we never got it together when i was in Ut...Rob's family kindof packs it full and there was little time for me to get up to Kaysville.
Anyhoo...congrats again. Love you guys much

Kristen said...

Congrats Sarah! That's wonderful news. I'm actually in Utah that weekend for my sister-in-law's endowments that same day. She's going on a mission the end of October. So excited for you!