CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 12, 2007



Hey All! Just wanted to share a little video of Easton. He is starting to walk a bit on his own and is pretty good at walking with his walker. Pay no attention to me in the video...I am a dork. We are good here in LA. I am headed to CO next week for 10 days to hang out with the fam...I am excited but wish I didn't have to leave Rob for so long. We are going to be in Utah for Thanksgiving so if anyone else is there we should get together. I really think that we need to plan a reunion for sometime soon...I am pretty open for dates! Anyhoo...I hope to see everyone soon! Much Love!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute video! I can't believe he is walking and he is fast!!! That is so exciting!

Sarah said...

Okay that is just to much fun. I didn't know you could post video! Rather I don't know how to post video. It is fun to see you guys being cute parents! Easton is a cutie! Such a fun time when they are learning new things.

Sarah said...

Oh yeah... I am pretty sure we are going to be here for thanksgiving. Lisa, Brad's sister wants us to fly out to N.C. but I am not sure about that idea.

Lizzy said...

so precious!