CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My time in the Tetons






I just got back from a quick trip to Idaho. I actually almost got stranded in Denver on the way out there, because it was snowing too hard in Idaho Falls for them to let us take off! Thankfully the weather cooperated, and I was able to meet my precious niece.:) Aubrey is so cute with her little button nose, and has such a little personality. I had a great time holding her and learning all her funny faces. She amazed me with how strong she is, holding her head up and grabbing my fingers, all the while feeling as light as a feather in my arms. She loves to sleep with her hands above her head, and when she gets the hiccups (which is a lot) she makes a cute little squeaking noise! She really is a good baby, even though she's on the billi blanket 24-7 right now because she has jaundice. Now she's just a glow worm for a few days. Kristen, Steve, and my dad all got the stomach flu this week so I'm glad my mom, David, and I were there to help out a bit. Kristen and Steve are both wonderful parents, and Aubrey is definitely getting plenty of attention...everyone wants to hold her all the time.:) I also got to visit with Jeff and Katie Peterson, and meet their son Grady. He's adorable, and it was so fun to hold him even though I did make him cry! They have a beautiful home in Idaho Falls and are such a cute little family. Anyway, here's a few pictures of the babies...

6 comments:

Brooke said...

She is so beautiful. You will love being an Aunt. It's so awesome watching these little guys grow! Have fun. Thanks for posting pictures of the Peterson family too. How cute!

Steph said...

One word: ADORABLE!

Lizzy said...

Thx - they're so tiny! he he he

Ok, is that a Coach baby bag that Katie hanging in the background? Ha!

Kari said...

Funny you should notice the Coach bag! Jeff pointed it out to me, because he saw mine. Turns out Dave got that for her in Korea when he was there recently, and it's a darn good looking fake!

Sarah said...

So what does Jeff and Katie do in Idaho Falls?

Little babies galour! Doesn't it make you want one Kari? I think you and Brett should stop being so responsible and have a baby! Lizzy and Brooke also! Keep it coming.

Kari said...

Jeff works at some computer job and Katie stays home with Grady. And YES, I do want a baby! My time is coming soon...be patient.:)