CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 5, 2007

I Love to See the Temple





So the temple experience was simply put... amazing! On Friday I received my endowments and on Saturday we were sealed. On Friday it was great to have my family and friends with me and if I looked at people I would start to cry. I think the fact that I was finally there and able to be there with so many good people it overwhelmed me. Then came Saturday. It was so wonderful to be there with Brad, my wonderful husband. I felt our bond strenghten. Then came in our three little angels. There wasn't a dry eye in the house. They were perfect. Mason sat on the alter and smiled at the sealer. Noah and Wyatt were so peaceful and as my mom says, they knew how important that was. Noah still talks about it and makes cute comments almost on a daily basis. I just have to say you girls were with me in my heart because I saw Brooke on friday and Saturday and it made me cry because I was happy that she could be there, but also happy because I though of you gals and what a support and example everyone has been to me. I am excited to get to go back to the Temple. There is nothing else like it! Hopefully we can all go together sometime soon. I wish I had some better pictures to post. Getting three young children to take pictures is a difficult and exhausting task. On another subject... Brad left for Brazil today for 11 days. It should be interesting to say the least.

8 comments:

Lizzy said...

Just reading that made me tear up a little. I am so happy for you and the boys!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us, they are great. I can not wait for our next reunion when we can all go to the temple together :)

Katie said...

You guys look so cute all in white! I'm glad that the experience was great...I can't wait either till this unknown reunion!

Gabriel said...

Hi, i'm from Brazil, and i always loved USA, you know the culture, and also dream of walking in Wallstreet, can you tell me a little 'bout there?

thanks, cool blog of yours.

Brooke said...

Sarah, What great pictures. I love the Friday night pictures of you and Brad and then SATURDAY...with your family and ALL the snow. I couldn't believe that it snowed all day. It was beautiful. I loved going to your sealing...that was the first one I have been too since I got my endowment and that was AWESOME! Congrats! I love the pictures of your fam'.

Steph said...

Amazing...so happy for you!!

Kari said...

I love the pictures Sarah! You guys all look so beautiful.:)

Lizzy said...

Ok, is no one going to comment on this random comment we recieved from "Endless Dreams?" Huh.

Kari said...

We got a random comment on the Kent blog too...kind of unsettling really!