CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Aubrey is here!

So for those of you who haven't heard yet, a few hours after Kristen's post last night she went into labor! Aubrey Michelle was born at 4:12pm today (exactly one month early), is 7 lbs., and 19 inches. Mom and baby are both doing well. You can see a few pictures on our family blog: www.624kents.blogspot.com. I'm heading out there with my parents tomorrow, so I'll be sure to post pictures here soon!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

How exciting! I can't believe that Kristin is a mommy! Congradulations! I can't wait to see pictures!

Steph said...

Yeah! Congrats!

Lizzy said...

i thought she was only 6 lbs? are you serious - 7 lbs at a month early? that's insane!

Sarah said...

I am excited to see pictures! Okay any idea who's turn it is next to have a baby? I have had to many turns. While Brad is in Brazil I am getting an IUD.

Katie said...

Are you being sneaky about the IUD while Brad is gone or is it just coincidence that he will be in Brazil??
Congrats to Kristen!

Sarah said...

haha He knows about the IUD and thankfully is as much for it as I am because he is not a fan of other options. (if you know what I mean)