CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

whirl wind week

Happy belated birthday LIZZY! I can't believe you are 27. Did you do anything fun for your birthday? What did you get?

Sarah! WOW!!! You're sealing was so AWESOME. Thanks for letting Ryan and I share that with you. Your family was so cute... Sorry we couldn't stay long, i will explain in the next paragraph.

Our week has been a whirl wind.

On Thursday, Ryan found out that he had this awesome opportunity to got to Alaska on a fishing trip on SUNDAY. So he splurged and bought a plane ticket.

On Friday, Ryan and I left work at one and drove to Bountiful go to go Sarah's endowment session. The Bountiful Temple was BEAUTIFUL!

On Saturday, we went to the Wardle Sealing, which was SO AWESOME. What a beautiful sealing. It started SNOWING on us when we were driving up there and it continued to snow for the rest of the day. After the sealing Ryan and I had to scat because he still had to get home and pack for ALASKA.

On Sunday morning, I drove Ryan to the St. George airport and dropped him off. He will be in ALASKA until Thursday. Sportsman's Warehouse is doing a write up on a new fishing lodge in Alaska and the editor needed someone else to go and Ryan was in the right place and the right time...so he is off having fun for a couple day!!!! When he gets back I will have to post some pictures of his Alaskan Adventure. He has already encountered a moose and 5 grizzly bears, not to mention all the FISH!

I have been busy with work and just found out I passed the CUPA test...it's pretty much the LSAT but for Legal Secretaries. So that is exciting! Hopefully it will help my pay scale coming this fall!!!

Well, that is if for the Smiths. Blog you later.... Brooke
sorry there are no pictures, my computer's supper slow downloading! I will post some when Ryan gets back from Alaska!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Ok just reading that made me dizzy...ha!! Woowoo!

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for being there Brooke! It means a lot that you drove up to be there for our amazing weekend. I will be posting pics aand info when I get home and have access to the pictures.

Lizzy said...

birthday was great - thanks! i can't believe i am 27, myself. just you wait - you're next!!

sounds like a fun week. i wish i could have been in Utah to be with the Wardles. glad to hear it went well. can't wait to see the pictures :)