CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Cheer

You'll have to pause our festive Chritsmas music for this one... I just wanted to share one of the fabulous videos I came across this weekend on You Tube. Thought it might instigate some conversation on this thing since it seems we have forgotten how to use it lately ;)



For those of you who do not remember 1994, this was the New Kids on The Block's Christmas performance on the Aresenio Hall show.

2 comments:

Steph said...

hahahahahahaha!!! Good times!! love me some NKOTB and now I am officially ready for the Christmas season!!

Lizzy said...

Man, I was so in love with them. They were my very first concert you know, when I was 9. Probably this video was actually from 1989-1991 instead of 1994 like I said. WOW!