CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

A Funky Christmas to All




Thanks New Kids for the holiday cheer! I miss my over sized "Joe" pin I used to wear. Enough NKOTB. Merry Christmas! Easton and I are headed to CO tomorrow and Rob will come out before Christmas. I have not been home for Christmas since before we were married so I am excited. No news on London yet...we are actually supposed to hear today so we'll see....
This last weekend was Rob's holiday party for work. We went to Universal Studios. It was pretty fun. Here are a few pics...
I hope that everyone has a great Christmas. Love you guys.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Ha ha ha - this looks like a ton of fun...jealous am I!

Lizzy said...

Good times... I bet Rob is sad that he can not get away earlier to spend more time in Colorado for Christmas. Have fun! Can't wait to hear about London.

Brooke said...

Have fun in Colorado...home of the largest independents day rodeo!!! And let us know about London. Have a Merry Christmas!

WWG said...

Hi :), Nice blog, good photos
Look from Quebec Canada
http://www.wwg1.com

WWG :)

Lizzy said...

ok... random