CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Heber Valley Camps

This past weekend, Doug & I got to visit my parents as they serve their mission at the Heber Valley Camps in Utah. We had such a great time and were amazed at the beauty around the camps. My parents also invited Doug's family to come spend a night as well, which was really neat since it had been over a year since we had seen them. It was so much fun sledding and playing in the snow. I was also glad to leave it though--We came back early Wednesday morning to awesome 70 degree weather in Austin :)


2 comments:

Brooke said...

cool pictures, that looks like so much fun. I am glad you got to see your family for a couple days!

Steph said...

so I really love the pic of you and the Doug in the snow hole or whatever that is - love it.