CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Seattle







We just got back from vacation too! The last 4 days were spent in Seattle, Washington. Brett interviewed with Pro Sports Club, and I think he impressed them as much as the facility impressed me! It was my first visit to the Pacific Northwest, and I wasn't disappointed. I loved how there were trees everywhere, and it was so nice to be near the water (both Lake Washington and Puget Sound). We went to the aquarium, ate fresh seafood, explored downtown, and even discovered the temple was just 4 miles down from our apartment. I think we were there during the perfect time too, because it only rained lightly on one of the days. So all in all it was a fun trip, and here are a few pictures to prove it!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the pics...bummer it is so expensive there because it looks really nice. Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday...I really do want to hash out this reunion so lets talk soon. B-rooke...do you have a reunion preference???

Lizzy said...

I've always wanted to visit Seattle. If you move there - that will totally be my opportunity. I'm excited to hear where you guys will end up!!