CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Lil' Red

Dear Red,
I am "interested" in a certain "someone" who will remain "name less". I really want to "sweep" this certain "someone" off of "their feet" for Valentines. But I "don't know" how to "go about it". What can "I" do?
"Unknown"

Dear Air Quoter,
For starters, you've got to stop "that" right now. Next, by "someone" I'm sure you mean me and I like sparkly jewelry. But let's be honest, Valentine's Day is not a holiday to mess around with so unless you're extremely clever (or she's completely smitten) sticking with the cliché is the only way to go. Plan on spending some cash and do your best to not blow "it".
Ring size 6,
Red

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Ha - hilarious. Another acceptable intro to your response could have been:

"Hey, Joe, you're doing it wrong!"

Brooke said...

First off..."that is hilarious" and second...Who is Joe?!? Is there a certain somone we should all know about?!? Do tell!!! OR are you talking about "Joey" from the show "friends"? Just wondering. Thanks for the smile. Oh, how you make me laugh!!!

Lizzy said...

Yes, I was referring to Joey from Friends. Most of you might remember the episode that he learned to do the "air quotes".

I thought I remembered that Ross called him "Joe" in this quote, but I may have to verify by watching the episode on dvd :)