CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

our latest travels






So we've pretty much been living out of a suitcase for the last two weeks. We spent 8 days in Southern California at the end of March, enjoying beautiful warm, sunny weather. I lounged at the pool in Long Beach while Brett attended a conference for work. It was a really nice hotel/area, and they were actually filming CSI:Miami there. It was exciting to see all the actors I'm used to watching on tv every week! We were also able to spend time with Rob, Katie, and Easton (who is very cute and so entertaining!), go out to dinner with Danny, and enjoy a fun day at Magic Mountain. This last weekend we were in Utah. Brett had more work meetings while I spent some quality time with Kristen and Aubrey. We also attended his mission reunion, visited our niece and nephews, and went house hunting. After a marathon day of driving all over the Salt Lake Valley we actually found a house that we love. We're still trying to sort out a few details to decide if we want to put an offer on it, but it definitely made me even more excited to finally be a home owner! I've been a slacker on the picture taking, but here are a few at least. I'll keep you updated if we make any decisions on the house.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

The home is beautiful -- and check out that scenery! I can't wait to hear about how it all works out.

Katie said...

I love the callie and delco picture. I am still kicking myself for not taking pics when you guys were here!

Brooke said...

Wait a minute...are you telling me that CSI Miami is actually filmed in California?!? No wonder I am geographically challenged! Gee!