CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hi






Hey guys. I just felt like I needed to post since I haven't in a long time! I also have pictures to share so...Like Kari said, we had a fun time when she and Brett were here last month...they were good sports being awakened by Easton at 5:30am! Thankfully we are out of that little phase and he is sleeping until 6:30 these days. We had a nice conference weekend too. This weekend we are headed to UT for just 36 hours for out niece's baby blessing in Provo. Should be fun. Rob has a trip to Ireland planned right after our UT trip and then we'll be livin' it up in Kentucky.
Looks like we are headed to Ireland the 3rd week of July...good to have a date to work with but I am wary to plan on it since Rob's company keeps changing things around on us. We are going to a Lakers game this Friday with Rob's work and I'm pretty excited about that...we get to sit in the box seats with unlimited food and drinks...keep the Diet Cokes comin!
I have been working on a quilt for my sister's birthday for a couple of months now. I finally finished it! It was the first quilt I ever really did by myself and I am quite proud of it. So here are pics of that (probably 2 too many) and some of Easton on Easter. We got him a little suit and he looked pretty adorable. I am sad that I won't meet Mason and that you all won't meet Easton in KC but not sad enough to want to bring him along!

5 comments:

Kari said...

The quilt looks fantastic!

Lizzy said...

Love the quilt. I'd really like to learn to make them someday.

And... look at Easton in his little man suit! You are going to watch out for that lil ladies man.

Brooke said...

Cute easter pictures. Easton is getting so big. That quilt was amazing. How did you find the time?

Steph said...

Ah quilts...something I simply refuse to do but hooray for you!

P.S. I can't wait to come visit you - because I will be. ;)

Sarah said...

I have been inspired by katie and Lizzy. Streching their souls and making wonderful things. I quilt is beautiful good fabric choices!

Easton is a doll! I love the blonde hair.