CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

it's a GIANT cupcake!

Ok, so I'm not as good at taking pictures with my auto timer as I am at making awesome birthday cakes for my friends... I guess I thought cutting my head off would add some artistic flare. Ha

I made this cake for a friend's birthday last week. I saw the idea in a cake book I perused at Barnes & Noble a few weeks ago, and thought it would be fun to make. Turns out...Wilton makes a Giant cupcake mold -- even better!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

That cupcake is so COOL! You could have your own cooking show!

Katie said...

i love that cupcake!

Steph said...

You did NOT tell me about this but it is AMAZING and I think we should make a bunch of them...and eat them all.

Kristen said...

So adorable...I've got to get one of those molds! Then when I eat the whole cake myself I can just say I only had ONE cupcake...it's a perfect plan.

Sarah said...

I agree with Kristen. I could eat a whole cupcake! I admire your artistic cake making abilities! Cake making is fun. Plus if you mess up, no worries you can just eat it!