CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Aunt Kari comes to visit!

We loved having Aunt Kari (my sister) come to visit on Friday of last week while Kari and  Brett were in town to finalize his job details and to house-shop. 

It was so funny because when I showed up to get Kari at her in-law's house we were "twinners." She and I were both wearing navy shirts with khakis...not to mention that they were the EXACT same pair of khakis bought at the same store, in the same week, in the same size! I guess we really are sisters....and it reminded me how much I miss sharing Kari's wardrobe!

Aubrey was just a sweetheart all day and we had a great time together having a "girl's day". We just spent the day at the apartment hanging out, playing with Aubrey, discovering our mutual mini obsessions of the Hills and Gilmore Girls (even though the husbands hate those shows...), and eating Cafe Rio for lunch. I just realized how much I miss seeing Kari all the time and hope we'll get to get together again soon.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Kari makes a fun aunt! I also would like to point out that I think you gals have a great sister relationship!

Lizzy said...

I used to love it when Kari and I were living together and we would come out for work (the exact same job, let me remind you...) in "twinner" outfits. We used to own so many similar clothes, and a lot of the same clothes...just maybe in different colors. Ahhh good times.

Doug has forbidden me to watch both, the Hills and Gilmore Girls in his presence. Ha ha

Kari said...

Lizzy, I totally forgot how often that used to happen! Good times.:)

I should also point out that Brett will watch The Hills with me, but definitely not Gilmore Girls. I remember thinking Steph was crazy for watching the fast-talking GG back in Branbury days, but somewhere along the way I got hooked too!