CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

6 weeks later...






Hey girls! I am very excited about the blog! I am sorry I have not called people after hyaving baby wardle number 3 aka Mason Jeffrey. Life has been pretty hecktic. A few days after having Mason I found out I had three blood clots. I was not able to walk for a week and today I found out that I can't use birth control with hormones and if I get pregnant again I will have give myself two injections a day to prevent blood clots. I started to get misty eyed in the doctors office. Brooke I don't know how you do it. The week that I could not walk I had Brad give me the shots. I didn't trust myself. Anyway... On a lighter note the three boys are happy and healthy. Mason is a good baby and very even tempered. Right now he still sleeps a lot so that is nice for me, I can usually get two boys taking naps at the same time. Ellie got married on Saturday and for the occassion I got my first pedicure. It was very enjoyable and I love my pretty toenails. Okay here is my chance to send you guys pictures. The family picture was taken at my sister's wedding which is the explaination for Brad's loud shirt and the fake flower in my hair.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Sarah, I love your little family!!! Your boys are so cute! It's so great to see pictures of them and you! I am SORRY about your med problems, that sucks having to take shots everyday, two times a day!!! BUT...I don't know what's worse, taking shots or not being on birth control?!? It's a toss up!!! :-) Well, It's great to see you and your family! If you need anything let us know!!! We miss you and love you!!! Brooke

Katie said...

Way to go on posting the blog Sar! I honestly would not recognize Noah! He is such a little boy! Your fam is so cute!

Kari said...

Wow Sarah, your family is so beautiful! Mason is precious, Wyatt is cute as ever, and I didn't recognize Noah either....even though it's only been a year since I've seen him.:) You look terrific in the wedding picture too. I had no idea Ellie was getting married! Details?

Lizzy said...

the pix are great! (...and i love the fake flower! ha!) i just got a bunch of frames so I can put up more pictures of our family and friends so this blog has really helped me gather alot. i think all i need is one of Katie and the boys now. hope you got our gift ok, Sarah. sorry i got it out so late.

Sarah said...

Lizzy thanks so much for the gift. If I think about it I will take A PICTURE OF HIM WITH IT ON AND POST IT FOR ALL TO SEE.