CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Makes Three

So I have finally put some items for sale on my Etsy store. My sister-in-law Emily said she had a few people wanting to order so I thought I better set something up! My little models ( my niece Kate and Aubrey) look cute up there though.  It's nothing much but it was fun to see that 2 users added me to their favorites before I was even done posting last night! Although that may be about the only activity I get...there are a lot of stores out there. Anyway, just for fun...check it out.

www.babymakesthree.etsy.com

3 comments:

Sarah said...

you go girl. Way to take something you enjoy and turn it into something profitable. Now that I am having a girl and I sure that we will need a tutu. My sister is also going to be having a girl, plus Ellie (the sister) is a dancer so they will be needing at least one I am sure. Good Luck

Lizzy said...

simply adorable. you are so creative, Kristen. hope then business goes well...

Kristen said...

Thanks guys. I actually just sold 2 today...so yay!