CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Paint, paint, and MORE paint!

So lately I feel like I've been in one of those dreams where all you do is run and run, but you never quite get anywhere!


We have been over to the new house about every night this week and thus far have put TWO ( yes two...) lovely coats of paint on the laundry room, kitchen, dining room, living room, stairway, hallway, and office! We have also done the accent wall in the living room. Tomorrow will be another big paint day and we'll probably start on the master bedroom and bath since that is the next biggest job. I'll just be happy to get onto another color of paint!

Aubrey is doing better the last couple of days (yes!) and has been going down for naps easier, but still waking up quite a bit in the night. Steve and I are both pretty exhausted between her new sleep habits, our paint fume-filled hobby, work, keeping the house going, callings, tutus, etc...

I wrote a while back about being in charge of a RS enrichment date night for the ward. That's coming up this next weekend so I've been scrambling around doing things for that. Anyone want to help me paint 12 ceramic piggy banks?? : )

Also I currently have 5 tutu orders in the works from my first week on Etsy. Bad timing I know, but exciting none the less. I also had a woman email me today about buying some of my tutus wholesale for her children's boutique in Noe Valley San Francisco, CA. That would be exciting too!

So to sum it all up, my house is covered in tulle, my hair is flecked with paint, and my to-do list needs a crane to lift it....but we're doing all right!

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

What a fun (and busy) time for you guys! Congrats on your instant Etsy success. I was actually talking about your tutus to some friends with 1-2 year olds at a baby shower recently. They asked for your link, so who knows... you might get some orders from Texas :)

Sarah said...

It sounds busy and exciting. You guys have so much new fun stuff going on!